Team Beachbody Opportunity

Monday, June 27, 2011

Life in Chaos

Well, since its been so long since I've written anything on here, lets start fresh.

I graduated from Anesthesia school in February and in a whirlwind, unexpectedly a great job opportunity landed in front of me, however it was 4 hours away. My mother in law lives in the little town we are moving to. Its nice to be back where family is. It was hard being in Iowa City and not even knowing who to list as emergency contact on school forms, since we didn't know very many people and we had no family there.

Needless to say, I accepted the position and started at the end of May. I like it very much, even if I do have a lot of call. I like the small, rural atmosphere at the hospital. Leading up to this point... we couldn't find anywhere to build or anything suitable to buy, but were looking at a rental one day and I could see the wheels spinning in my husbands head. We are in the process of buying it and will meet with two architects the second week we are there to see what we can do to it. We met with a realtor, Jill Armstrong (www.jillarmstrong.com) who had our house sold within 48 hours of meeting with her, with approx a 30 day closing date, which is in 4 days! All that's great but... since I've already headed up to Minnesota, Jamey is stuck doing everything at home to get ready for a move, AGAIN...#3 time this has happened to him. He truly is a saint and the best husband and father there ever has been! I'm missing him and the kids so much.

This last weekend, my 14 year old son and his baseball team won the 14U A State Tournament in baseball. Go Iowa City Trojans!! Congratulations. They will be playing again this weekend in the AA tourney. Wish them luck!

Being up here alone has allowed me time to start drinking my Shakeology again. I'm loving the energy it gives me and how it takes away my hunger in the mornings! I've also started running again. When you're alone and bored, its easy to sit in front of the television, but once I get out there, I love running!! 3 miles tonight and still caught the end of the Bachlorette (btw, I loved her dress at the cocktail party)! I am meeting with someone at the local fitness center tomorrow and guess what, they have TURBOKICK there! I'm so pumped. I had a hard time finding it in Iowa City and have missed it since we left the Waukee, IA YMCA! I'm so excited to start it up again. I also recently purchased Chalene Xtreme and cannot wait to get started with the muscle building!!

I'll try to keep updating on how my progress has been. Any buring questions or things you'd like to see me write about, just shoot me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment