Team Beachbody Opportunity

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Beginning to Blog

So, I've been quite a "techie" when it comes to computers and such, but have never gotten into the whole blogging thing. I have decided that starting a blog will help me to be accountable to my own fitness goals.

I gave up Pop for Lent and think I will continue to stay off the stuff. I'll post if I cheat! But it is just so unhealthy for you. I have actually enjoyed replacing it with water and my Shakeology!

I started another round of Power 90 on March 5th. I am on day 29 today and am down 12 lbs and 9 inches!! I have more to go, so am continuing on my journey and have added some Turbo Jam workouts to it, because I love them so much.

I'll post more soon, this is just my first crack at "blogging"

No comments:

Post a Comment