Team Beachbody Opportunity

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Getting back in the Groove!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend, just hanging out at home with our immediate family. I finished my Anesthesia rotation in Des Moines on Friday and drove home. It is good to be home! Sunday morning the kids found all the Easter eggs that the Easter bunny had hidden in our home, plus opened their gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Martens. Then everyone got all dudded up
Photobucket
and we headed to late morning mass. Only one more week and my youngest daughter gets to go to communion with us! Her first communion is next week!

Traveling for school and Easter weekend threw me off my plan. I skipped workouts on Friday and Sunday, its time to get back at it! I gave up Pop for lent and should have ignored it Sunday too, but I didn't I had two pops on Sunday and one on Monday. None for me the rest of the week!! I didn't eat terrible, but didn't really stick to my meal plan either, how can you on Easter. I mad hamballs for the first time ever, they were very, very good. Thank you Christy Field for the recipe from the old CCU cookbook!

So, to revamp or revisit my plan! Eating clean: 1200 calories a day, three meals (one being Shakeology) two snacks, 40% protein, 30% carb, 30% fat. AND, 6 glasses of water a day, which is a biggie for me.Today I had Greenberry Shakeology) with OJ and strawberries blended for bkfst, a big leafy salad with asparagus, pine nuts and low fat cheese with a vinagrette dressing and brown rice for lunch, haven't gotten any further yet! Lookin good so far.

Going to make sure I do at least one cardio workout a day whether its Power 90, Turbo Jam, or running on my treadmill. Today I did Turbo Jam's 20min workout and plan on P90 Sweat when I get home. Every other day I'll do a circuit workout, probably P90 Sculpt or TJ Sculpt (one hits my arms more and the other hits my lower body more so I may alternate).

My goals for the week are to follow my meal and workout plan and to hopefully drop 2lbs!

OK, that's the plan. I'll try to post daily to see if I stick to it. I didn't lose much weight the last week (less than a lb) but my jeans are falling off me today! My body is changing, it is so exciting. I hope I can keep it up. I'd really like to get Jamey back on the healthy lifestyle bandwagon with me again! I love working out with him, we motivate each other!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shawna,

    Love the blog, thanks for sharing. I look forward to our 90 day mark. Good luck!!

    Rachel (ravnd)

    ReplyDelete