Team Beachbody Opportunity

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thursday- I slept great last night, I think 8.5 hours! Got up in the am, got the kids off to school and came home. Finished Sculpt 1/2 with 10lb weights for everything except shoulder flys and tricep kick backs which I used 8lb weights, I also held 8lb ones for the lunges and squats. After that I did Turbo Jam 20min workout which I love for some quick cardio!! Its a great workout and reminds me of when I used to do Turbo Kick at the YMCA. I truly loved going to the gym classes but can never find the time now. Had choc Shakeology for breakfast, a big Salad and some cottage cheese for lunch, then...got stuck in the OR from 300-815 (was supposed to be out at 7), stopped to see a friend in the hospital and then drove through Jimmy Johns for dinner, had a soda also :(

Friday~ a very emotional day for me, not feeling well, didn't eat much due to that. bkfst was choc mint Shakeology, lunch cottage cheese and two clementines, snack was a piece of cheese, also had another soda (need to give it up again!) dinner was a piece of pizza and one cupcake (my son's birthday sleepover). Skipped my workout as I wasn't feeling well.

Saturday~ So far, so good. Made choc chip pancakes for the kids, none for me. Haven't eaten anything yet, will have Shakeology in a moment, did my yesterday workout this am (Sweat 1/2) and pushed it hard. Getting ready to do my Sculpt 1/2 that is due today. May even throw another cardio in there later (TJ 20 min or Running on the TM). Gonna do a bit of bush pruning outdoors today, shop for tomorrow and groceries. First communion is today at 5pm! We have family coming over for grilling out after that. I'll try to eat well (Salad and grilled chix).

Tomorrow we have to be up early to travel to Des Moines tomorrow (1.7 hours) My new nieces baptism and then lunch at my brothers (my sister in law who just gave birth is a personal trainer and is on her 6th day of Insanity, so I think I should be able to eat healthy there), then to brother in laws house for my other new niece's baby shower. Busy, busy. I hope to be home by 6 and will get my workout in then!

No comments:

Post a Comment