Team Beachbody Opportunity

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Keeping it up

Ok, so today went well until about 30 mins ago. I did ok with water today, but going to have another bottle before bed.

Got up and did Power 90 Sweat & Ab Ripper 100. Headed to the hospital for clinical and to visit my friend Chris. After getting home I did Turbo Sculpt with 5lb weights. Man, how I hate lunges and squats! My body does feel like I worked out hard today!! BRING IT!!

I had a chocolate mint Shakeology for a late breakfast, lunch was some cottage cheese, a mandarin orange and some yogurt, afternoon snack was a strawberry banana protein shake, but... drum roll please... dinner was a grilled cheese sandwich. I stopped there, but I know it wasn't very good for me.

I did take 30 day pictures today. I see some changes, I'll let you all be the judge. LMK what you think.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment